6.21.2014

Citrus Lane June Review

I got my citrus lane June box on Friday and ready for my review.
Its my #2 out of 3 boxes that I got for a discounted price.  After #3, I'm going to decide whether to continue or not.

The shipping on the box was originally slated for Thursday but for some reason it came on Friday.  I think it took over a week and a half to arrive (boo on slow mail).

I did not receive an information card from Citrus Lane this month and I thought it was odd because they usually have one and it usually contains some sort of link for a discount.  Oh well.

And as usual, all prices are from Amazon bc I have their prime membership and if I would have bought an item, it probably would have been from Amazon.

1.  Bumpkins wet bag ($10.95)

Citrus Lane sent me an email earlier in the month and gave me the opportunity to choose which wet bag design I wanted which I appreciated.  Em is obsessed with Minnie Mouse so it was a no brainer to go with this one.  I already have a wet bag that I use as a diaper bag (instead of the whole big bag) and I love it.  I'm glad for an extra one that I can actually use as an wet bag for swimming and stuff.

2.  Crocodile Creek Cupcake Puzzle ($9.14)

I sized Em up for the box so she's supposed to get products designed for 2-3 year olds.  I thought it was odd that we got this puzzle as it clearly says 3+ on the box.  It's cute and all but something we won't be using until she is older.

3.  Creativity for Kids, Fun with Fashion ($8.99)

Would I spend $8.99 for a coloring book?  probably not.  It doesn't quite look like this picture but It's the same concept.  It does say and look like it comes with quality paper so I guess the $9 price tag is warranted.  Again, this is something that I feel like would probably be best at use for an older crowd like 4+ (Trust me, I teach preschool.  I know how 2 and 3 year olds color).  Again, just surprised that this book was in this box for a 2-3 year old.

4. Episencial Bubble Bath (~$7.99-$12.99)
Episencial Babytime! Peaceful Bubbles Bubble Bath +Shampoo -- 3.4 fl oz
We used this as soon as we opened up the box and I loved it.  I'm always wary of bubble bath products because I feel it's too soapy or too harsh for Em's delicate skin.  This product was neither and just "peaceful" as it describes.  It has a hint of blueberry which I appreciate.  I was the most excited for this item because I love Episencial products!

5.  Plum Organics Might 4 Bars ($2)

one sample of each.

The total for this box came in at $40.07.  There wasn't anything overly impressive about this box and again, the products they put in the box seem out of the age range that was promised but you definitely get your money's worth.  Would I pay the full price of the box at $29/month?  No way.  But at $15 a month, it's okay.  It's worth it alone for the Episencial Bubble Bath because we had a blast with the bubbles during bath time.

No comments: