7.23.2014

Citrus Lane July Review

My Citrus Lane July box finally came in so let's get to reviewing.
as usual, all prices come from Amazon

We were given the choice on which stack we wanted. I chose the animal one because we recently went to the zoo and Em can now recognize most of the animals and likes to point out the different animals.  I like how we were given choices again.  The toy itself is good quality but Em is a little young to play with this item.  Again, the box does say 3+

#2 snow white finger doll ($13.99)
a cute finger puppet doll.  Something I would not have gotten.  Em showed initial interest but now it just went into her pile of dolls.  

#3 Plum Organics Mashups (one pouch was given.  prob around $1.50)






#4 Pur-Protect SPF 30 from Pur Lisse.  ($21.00 for 1.7oz. I got a sample size of 0.5 oz so maybe $6)












the total of this box came to be $41.44 but I feel that it's less value.  Usually, they have 3 items for kids, food item, and item for mom but they only had 2. I like quantity and quality so  the box was kind of disappointing.  

No comments: