9.19.2014

Citrus Lane September Review

I haven't been very impressed with my last couple of Citrus Lane boxes but am always excited to see what's in my next box.  I guess that's the allure of subscription boxes.

as always, prices are reflected by Amazon
because that's where I buy everything.

1)Melissa Doug shape sorting clock ($12.99)
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Clock
If we don't already own this item, I would have been very happy receiving it.  It's wood, the numbers are like puzzles so good for Em now and can also be used to teach about clocks later.  She loves putting the puzzles in the pieces and enjoys counting out loud.  We bought this item deeply discounted at Target for about $4.99.  If we didn't have this item, it would be great but since we already do, I'm like eh?  I will save it for a gift for the future.

2) Bath puzzle by Boon ($9.99)

This is a great item.  It's a bath toy, it's a puzzle...it's a bath puzzle!  Em is really into puzzles and she loves taking baths so the combination is really great.  What I appreciate about Citrus Lane is they provide quality brands and Boon is definitely one great brand.

3) Little Red Hen book and cd ($8.99)


a great little book about a chicken and sharing.  They also have a recipe in the back for kids and parents to try together.  There's also a CD included which is always great to have.

4) Cinnamon Crunch from Somersault Snacks ($1)

sample package of this.  It's made out of sunflower seeds.

The total for this box came out to be $32.97 which is worth it in the price department bc I get a special discount but not if I paid their original price.  I think I would have been more excited if I received the other item.

No comments: