10.22.2016

Popsugar musthave mystery box

So I succumbed to the temptation and bought another mystery box.
This one was $24.95 and came within two weeks

  As usual, all my prices are Amazon prices because that's where I do all my shopping.


Govino Shatterproof Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 4 for $12.95)

This is kind of unique piece that would make a good gift.
We're not much wine drinkers so I don't think I would have bought this to use.


Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf $17.23
Image result for Michael Stars women's porcelain

This scarf is pretty but also really really skinny and narrow
I was really hoping for a pretty scarf but I don't think I can wear this bc I have a thick neck.
I did see a tutorial on how to make it a headband tho

Cargo Powder blush ($26)


Was glad to get this in the box because I actually needed a new blush.
I love Cargo products so this was a win!

West Emory Bingo Set ($12.99)

this also a cute item and maybe can use in the future for game night

Homestead 8 oz Candle ($23.49)

Image result for homestead candle 8 oz

I love a good candle and it smells just like fall!
Win item

Oribe Dry Texturing Spray ($22 for 2.2 oz)
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray for Unisex, 2.2 Ounce
goodness who knew a dry texturing spray would be this pricey?
Excited to try this product bc if a small bottle is worth $22, it better produce amazing results!

Gramr Postcard Pack ($9.95)

Gramr Gratitude Co. Exclusive Thanksgiving Postcard Pack

Thanksgiving postcards.  I actually saw Halloween and Thanksgiving cards and wondered why anyone would send a Thanksgiving card.   but I guess it's a thing.


Joe Chips ($1.99)
Image result for joe chips


The total value of the box was $127.11!
I guess for $25 it's a steal and there are several items that I am excited to use!

No comments: