7.17.2012

beauty routine

as my pregnancy progresses,
my beauty routine has changed.

i am what you call 'lazy'
when it comes to any beauty routines
and i have been blessed by God
with a pretty clear skin and face.

but that has not been the case after i got pregnant

my skin keeps breaking out
there are more pimples on my face than when I was in high school
and i had to force myself to adapt to my various body changes.

here's a comprehensive list of new products that I have been using.

face 

condense-paris lotion

i actually received this from my sister in law.  it's made of natural extracts so it's super clean and doesn't feel oily and helps with my sensitive skin.

but even with this, pimples have been popping up so when it does
I use:
it helps...a little.

skincare
like seriously i dont know what's wrong with my skin near my chest and upper shoulders
TMI! but i have really bad skin acne that i've never had before.
I did some research and bought


murad clarifying body spray
again, i dont know how much this works
but it's super easy to use and convenient as a spray

additionally, this is kinda gross but i'm not a big sweat-er
so i dont usually wear deodorant unless i know i'm going to be outside.
however, we've had 90plus degree weather for several weeks
and the bigger i get, the more my body has decided to start emitting heat
and to save the people near me

dove clinical protection

and finally stretch marks
i know i know i know..that these creams dont really work
but im hoping that it will help clear up after baby joy's born


Mama Mio Tummy Rub
i hate hate hate the smell of cocoa butter
so i was looking for a stretch mark cream that wouldn't make me throw up
everytime i put it on
i really liked this one bc it smells so soothing and it's not too greasy.

mustela stretch mark cream
this one has rave reviews and it also has a nice soothing smell.

No comments: